||Proxy Growth Regualtors
||Ethephon - 21.7%
||Reliable growth regulation throughout: Bentgrass, bermudagrass, Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, tall and fine fescue. Powerful seedhead suppression: Poa annua, white clover.
||Proxy helps control growth of desirable cool-season grasses and suppresses seedheads of Poa annua and white clover.
|For Use In
||Golf course turf including greens, tees, fairways, and roughs, commercial turfgrasses including bentgrass, Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, tall and fine fescue, parks, and sports turf.
- A Type II plant growth regulator
- Regulates growth of desirable grasses in cool-season turf, especially roughs and tall grass
- Provides seedhead suppression of both Poa annua and white clover
- Less chance of phytotoxicity than with other regulators
- Reduces labor by controlling growth around bunkers, green/tee complexes and other harder-to-mow areas
|EPA Reg No
||Bayer Environmental Science
|Not For Sale To
||AK, CA, CT, HI, NY, PR, WA