- Product Features & Specs
Product Name Fenvastar EcoCap Active Ingredient Esfenvalerate 3.5% Brand Name Fenvastar Target Pest
General: Ants (including fire ants), aphids, asian lady beetles, bedbugs, beetles, boxelder bugs, carpet beetles, centipedes, cockroaches, crickets, dog ticks, earwigs, firebrats, fleas, mealy bugs, midges, millipedes, mites, pillbugs, psocids, scales, silverfish, spiders, springtails, swarming termites, ticks and waterbugs. Flying Pests: Blow flies, clothes moths, crane flies, deer flies, face flies, fruit flies, gnats including fungus gnats, horn flies, houseflies, mosquitoes, small flying moths and whiteflies. Biting and Stinging Pests: Bedbugs, bees, biting flies, chiggers, deer flies, deer ticks, dog ticks, fire ants, fleas, gnats, hornets, lice, mosquitoes, scorpions, spiders, ticks, wasps and yellow jacket, Stored Product Pests: Angoumois grain moths, ants, cadelles, cigarette beetles, confused flour beetles, dark mealworms, dried fruit beetles, drugstore beetles, flat grain beetles, fruit flies, grain mites, grain moths, granary weevils, indian meal moths, lesser grain borers, maize weevils, meal moth larvae, Mediterranean flour moths, merchant grain beetles, red flour beetles, rice weevils, rusty grain beetles, saw-toothed grain beetles, skippers, spider beetles, spider mites, square-necked grain beetles, tobacco moths and yellow mealworms.
Livestock Premise Pests: Bedbugs, carrion beetles, chiggers, darkling beetles (lesser mealworm), deer flies, face flies, fleas, flies, hide beetles, horn flies, horse flies, lice, litter beetles, mites, mosquitoes and stable flies.
Wood-Destroying Pests: Carpenter ants, carpenter bees, deathwatch beetles, furniture beetles, old house borers, powder post beetles, round-headed house borers and swarming termites etc. Please see the product label for a full list of pests.
FenvaStar EcoCap Insecticide contains active ingredient esfenvalerate in a contemporary formulation for rapid knockdown of targeted pests.
EcoCap™ technology utilizes vegetable oil instead of petroleum products to provide long lasting residual with less harm to the environment, Effective and environmentally friendly, For use indoors and outdoors, Allows for full broadcast use on structures, Full 90 day residual.
For use in
For control of insects, indoors and outdoors, in food and non-food areas such as, but not limited to: homes, schools, warehouses, office buildings, apartment buildings, theatres, hotels, industrial buildings, motels, kennels, livestock housing, food processing plants, food service establishments, restaurants, supermarkets and grocery stores, transportation equipment, truck trailers, railroad cars, and food manufacturing and warehousing establishments. Also for use on backyards, lawns, trees, ornamental landscaping, recreational areas, parks and athletic fields.
Not for sale to CT Weight 0.76 lbs EPA Reg No 71532-28-91026
- Product Label & SDS
Additional Resources : Always refer actual packages for complete Label Verbiage This information was provided to Pest control products Depot by Manufacturer. The Pest control products Depot makes no claims or warranties to its accuracy. The product label, Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and supporting Product documents are current to the best of our knowledge. No Guarantee is either expressed or implied by the seller beyond that indicated by the registrant of the products advertised herein.
Always read and follow actual package for complete label verbiage. This product may not yet be available or approved for sale or use in your area.
Why is it important to read pesticide labels before using pesticides?
Pesticide labels contain detailed information on how to use the product correctly and legally. Labels also contain information on potential hazards associated with the product and instructions you should follow in the event of a poisoning or spill. Following label instructions will allow you to minimize the risks and maximize the benefits.
Keep these tips in mind:
- Always read the label carefully before you buy a product and make sure the product is intended for your specific use.
- Use the appropriate amount of pesticide for your job. Applying more pesticide than the label directions indicate can waste money and may harm people, pets or the environment. It may even be less effective at controlling the pest.
- Do not assume a pesticide purchased for one type of treatment can be used in another setting without first checking the label; many pesticides have similar names and ingredients despite being intended for very different uses.
- Buy only what you need. Storing and disposing of leftover pesticides can lead to unnecessary risks. Review the storage and disposal section of the label for information on how the product should be stored and disposed of, including the empty container.
- Re-read the label before using or re-using a pesticide, don't rely on your memory.
- Do not use pesticides in any manner other than those specifically listed on the label; it is against the law.
- Never remove a pesticide label from the container, or use unlabeled pesticides.
- Store all pesticides safely out of reach of children and pets.
Pesticide labels answer the following questions:
- Ingredients: What's in the product?
- Signal word: How toxic is the product?
- Precautionary statements: How can the product be used safely?
- First aid information: What should I do if it gets in my eyes, mouth, lungs or on my skin?
- Environmental hazards: What special restrictions are placed on this product to protect the environment?
- Personal protective equipment (PPE): What should I wear? Should I use gloves when I use this product?
- Directions for use: How and where should I use the product? How much is okay?
- Storage and disposal: How does the product have to be stored? What should I do with leftovers that I don't need?
- Manufacturer's contact information: How can I get in touch with the company?
- Phone number: Where can I get more information about this product?
- EPA Registration number: What is the unique product number?
Consult your local cooperative extension service office for recommendations suitable for your area.
Source: National Pesticide Information Center
Fenvastar EcoCap Label Fenvastar EcoCap SDS
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Only users who bought product can write review.