- Product Features & Specs
Product Name Zylam Liquid Systemic Insecticide Active Ingredient Dinotefuran 10% Brand Name Zylam Target Pest
Adelgids including Hemlock Woolly, Balsam Woolly Aphids including Balsam, Crepe Myrtle, Green Peach, Melon, Bagworms, Flatheaded Borers including Alder, Bronze Birch, Emerald Ash, Flatheaded Appletree, Two-Lined Chestnut Froghoppers, Fungus Gnats (larvae), Horned Oak Gall, Lacebugs including Azalea, Cotoneaster, Hawthorne, Rhododendron, Leaf beetles including Elm, Viburnum, Leafhoppers including Glassy Winged Sharpshooter, Potato Leafminers including Birch, Boxwood, Holly, Serpentine Mealybugs including Citrus, Long-Tailed, Madeira, Obscure, Phormium, Pink Hibiscus, Root Pine tip moth (larvae), Plantbugs Psyllids including Asian Citrus, Boxwood Root Weevils (larvae and adults) including Black Vine, Diaprepes, Roundheaded Borers including, Eucalyptus Longhorned, Linden, Locust (excluding Asian Longhorned) , Royal Palm Bug, Sawfly larvae, Scale (Armored and Soft) including Azalea Bark, Brown Soft, Calico, Cottony Cushion, Cycad Aulacaspis, Cyptomeria, Duplachionapis, Elongate Hemlock, Euonymus, False Oleander, Fig Wax, Fletcher, Florida Red, Florida Wax, Lecanium, Oystershell, Poplar (Aspen), Pine needle, Tea, Tulip Tree Spittlebugs, Thrips including Chilli (suppression), Cuban Laurel, Gladiolus, Gynaikothrips uzeli (suppression), Western Flower (suppression), Treehoppers, Whiteflies including Ficus, Giant, Greenhouse, Silverleaf / Sweet potato (B and Q bioitypes), White Grubs including Oriental Beetle, White Pine Weevil
Zylam Liquid systemic Insecticide contains dinotefuran, a soluble liquid labeled for chewing and sucking insect pests such as aphids, borers, thrips, and lace bugs in trees and shrubs.
For use in
Ornamental plants, Trees and Shrubs.
Not for sale to CT, MD, NY Weight 2.45 lbs UPC # 070251732869 EPA Reg No 2217-937 Manufacturer PBI Gordon
- Product Label & SDS
Additional Resources : Always refer actual packages for complete Label Verbiage This information was provided to Pest control products Depot by Manufacturer. The Pest control products Depot makes no claims or warranties to its accuracy. The product label, Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and supporting Product documents are current to the best of our knowledge. No Guarantee is either expressed or implied by the seller beyond that indicated by the registrant of the products advertised herein.
Always read and follow actual package for complete label verbiage. This product may not yet be available or approved for sale or use in your area.
Why is it important to read pesticide labels before using pesticides?
Pesticide labels contain detailed information on how to use the product correctly and legally. Labels also contain information on potential hazards associated with the product and instructions you should follow in the event of a poisoning or spill. Following label instructions will allow you to minimize the risks and maximize the benefits.
Keep these tips in mind:
- Always read the label carefully before you buy a product and make sure the product is intended for your specific use.
- Use the appropriate amount of pesticide for your job. Applying more pesticide than the label directions indicate can waste money and may harm people, pets or the environment. It may even be less effective at controlling the pest.
- Do not assume a pesticide purchased for one type of treatment can be used in another setting without first checking the label; many pesticides have similar names and ingredients despite being intended for very different uses.
- Buy only what you need. Storing and disposing of leftover pesticides can lead to unnecessary risks. Review the storage and disposal section of the label for information on how the product should be stored and disposed of, including the empty container.
- Re-read the label before using or re-using a pesticide, don't rely on your memory.
- Do not use pesticides in any manner other than those specifically listed on the label; it is against the law.
- Never remove a pesticide label from the container, or use unlabeled pesticides.
- Store all pesticides safely out of reach of children and pets.
Pesticide labels answer the following questions:
- Ingredients: What's in the product?
- Signal word: How toxic is the product?
- Precautionary statements: How can the product be used safely?
- First aid information: What should I do if it gets in my eyes, mouth, lungs or on my skin?
- Environmental hazards: What special restrictions are placed on this product to protect the environment?
- Personal protective equipment (PPE): What should I wear? Should I use gloves when I use this product?
- Directions for use: How and where should I use the product? How much is okay?
- Storage and disposal: How does the product have to be stored? What should I do with leftovers that I don't need?
- Manufacturer's contact information: How can I get in touch with the company?
- Phone number: Where can I get more information about this product?
- EPA Registration number: What is the unique product number?
Consult your local cooperative extension service office for recommendations suitable for your area.
Source: National Pesticide Information Center
Zylam Liquid Systemic Insecticide Label Zylam Liquid Systemic Insecticide SDS Zylam Liquid Systemic Insecticide Spanish SDS
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Only users who bought product can write review.
From $182.68 + Free shipping *
Grand Total: $00.00
*Free Shipping Available