- Product Features & Specs
Product Name Temprid FX Insecticide Active Ingredient Imidacloprid 21.00% Beta-Cyfluthrin 10.50% Glycerine 10.00% Brand Name Temprid Target Pest
Argentine ants, fire ants, Pharaoh ants, carpenter ants, acrobat ants, Ghost ants, Odorous ants, bedbugs, boxelder bugs, carpet beetles, centipedes, clothes moths, German cockroach, American cockroach, Oriental cockroach, Smokey brown cockroach, Brown banded cockroach, crickets, firebrats, Fruit fly, Fungus gnat, House fly, millipedes, pill bugs, Cluster fly, Horse fly, Stable fly, face fly, bottle fly, silverfish, sow bugs, Back widow spider, cellar spider, Brown recluse spider, House spider, Centipedes, crickets, earwigs, fleas, hornets, mosquitoes, moths, lady bug, scorpions, Brown dog tick, American dog tick, yellow jackets, carpenter bees, dry wood termites.
Temprid FX combines the powerful, co-milled, dual-active formula you trust for knockdown and long-lasting control of hard-to-kill pests like bed bugs, scorpions and spiders.
Temprid FX combines the powerful, co-milled, dual-active formula you trust for knockdown and long-lasting control of hard-to-kill pests with a new, flexible label that delivers even more value. This strength and flexibility gives you the added confidence to take on the toughest jobs, including notoriously hard-to-kill pests, like bed bugs, scorpions and spiders.
Unmatched strength and flexibility for knockdown and long-lasting control of hard-to-kill pests.
- Powerful, broad-spectrum insecticide that controls over 50 pests
- Can be applied indoors and outdoors, including foliar applications on non-blooming plants
- Proven to reduce callbacks by over 50%*
- Effective against key public health pests (including mosquitoes, ticks, etc.) that may transmit various diseases and viruses
- Enhanced label directions for providing excellent control of scorpions
- Also ideal for use on occasional invaders
- Provides contact activity and systemic action
For use in
• bottling facilities
• candy plants
• cereal processing and
• correctional facilities
• dairies and dairy product processing plants
• frozen food plants
• grain mills
• pickle factories
• poultry houses
• processing and packing plants
• spice plants
• wineries and similar structures
• transportation vessels such as buses, trucks, trailers, rail cars, and marine vessels
• greenhouses (structures only)
• industrial buildings
• livestock housing
• pet kennels
• manufacturing establishments
• meat and produce canneries
• nursing homes
Not for sale to CT, NY Weight 0.70 lbs EPA Reg No 432-1544 Manufacturer Bayer Environmental Science
- Product Label & SDS
Additional Resources : Always refer actual packages for complete Label Verbiage This information was provided to Pest control products Depot by Manufacturer. The Pest control products Depot makes no claims or warranties to its accuracy. The product label, Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and supporting Product documents are current to the best of our knowledge. No Guarantee is either expressed or implied by the seller beyond that indicated by the registrant of the products advertised herein.
Always read and follow actual package for complete label verbiage. This product may not yet be available or approved for sale or use in your area.
Why is it important to read pesticide labels before using pesticides?
Pesticide labels contain detailed information on how to use the product correctly and legally. Labels also contain information on potential hazards associated with the product and instructions you should follow in the event of a poisoning or spill. Following label instructions will allow you to minimize the risks and maximize the benefits.
Keep these tips in mind:
- Always read the label carefully before you buy a product and make sure the product is intended for your specific use.
- Use the appropriate amount of pesticide for your job. Applying more pesticide than the label directions indicate can waste money and may harm people, pets or the environment. It may even be less effective at controlling the pest.
- Do not assume a pesticide purchased for one type of treatment can be used in another setting without first checking the label; many pesticides have similar names and ingredients despite being intended for very different uses.
- Buy only what you need. Storing and disposing of leftover pesticides can lead to unnecessary risks. Review the storage and disposal section of the label for information on how the product should be stored and disposed of, including the empty container.
- Re-read the label before using or re-using a pesticide, don't rely on your memory.
- Do not use pesticides in any manner other than those specifically listed on the label; it is against the law.
- Never remove a pesticide label from the container, or use unlabeled pesticides.
- Store all pesticides safely out of reach of children and pets.
Pesticide labels answer the following questions:
- Ingredients: What's in the product?
- Signal word: How toxic is the product?
- Precautionary statements: How can the product be used safely?
- First aid information: What should I do if it gets in my eyes, mouth, lungs or on my skin?
- Environmental hazards: What special restrictions are placed on this product to protect the environment?
- Personal protective equipment (PPE): What should I wear? Should I use gloves when I use this product?
- Directions for use: How and where should I use the product? How much is okay?
- Storage and disposal: How does the product have to be stored? What should I do with leftovers that I don't need?
- Manufacturer's contact information: How can I get in touch with the company?
- Phone number: Where can I get more information about this product?
- EPA Registration number: What is the unique product number?
Consult your local cooperative extension service office for recommendations suitable for your area.
Source: National Pesticide Information Center
Temprid FX Insecticide Label Temprid FX Insecticide SDS
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Only users who bought product can write review.