- Product Features & Specs
Product Name Tempo 1% Dust Active Ingredient Cyfluthrin 1% Brand Name Tempo Target Pest
Ants, bedbugs, bees, boxelder bugs, carpenter ants, carpenter bees, carpet beetles, centipedes, cockroaches, confused flour beetles, crickets, firebrats, granary weevils, ground beetles, Indian meal moths, lesser grain borers, mealworms, millipedes, old house borer beetles, powderpost beetles, red flour beetles, rice weevils, sawtoothed grain beetles, scorpions, silverfish, sowbugs, spiders, termites, wasps
Please see the product label for a full list of pests
Description Quick knockdown and long-term residual control of bees, wasps, hornets, ants and cockroaches. For use in
Animal quarters and kennels, apartment buildings Bakeries, bottling facilities Breweries, cafeterias, candy plants cereal processing and manufacturing plants, correctional facilities, dairies and dairy product, processing plants day care centers, frozen food plants, grain mills, granaries greenhouses (structures only) grocery stores and supermarkets hospitals (see restrictions) hotels and motels, houses industrial buildings and installations, Kitchens Laboratories, livestock housing structures, manufacturing establishments, mausoleums pet kennels, meat and produce canneries, mobile homes and recreational vehicles, nursing homes (see restrictions) pickle factories, restaurants schools (see restrictions) spice plants, stores and institutions, theaters, utility vaults and conduits, warehouses wineries and similar structures zoos, transportation vessels such as aircraft (see restrictions), buses, trucks, trailers, rail cars, and marine vessels. Please refer product label for more information
Not for sale to CT, NY Coverage Area
0.5 to 1 lb. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Weight 1.38 lbs EPA Reg No 432-1373 Manufacturer Bayer Environmental Science
- Product Label & SDS
Additional Resources : Always refer actual packages for complete Label Verbiage This information was provided to Pest control products Depot by Manufacturer. The Pest control products Depot makes no claims or warranties to its accuracy. The product label, Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and supporting Product documents are current to the best of our knowledge. No Guarantee is either expressed or implied by the seller beyond that indicated by the registrant of the products advertised herein.
Always read and follow actual package for complete label verbiage. This product may not yet be available or approved for sale or use in your area.
Why is it important to read pesticide labels before using pesticides?
Pesticide labels contain detailed information on how to use the product correctly and legally. Labels also contain information on potential hazards associated with the product and instructions you should follow in the event of a poisoning or spill. Following label instructions will allow you to minimize the risks and maximize the benefits.
Keep these tips in mind:
- Always read the label carefully before you buy a product and make sure the product is intended for your specific use.
- Use the appropriate amount of pesticide for your job. Applying more pesticide than the label directions indicate can waste money and may harm people, pets or the environment. It may even be less effective at controlling the pest.
- Do not assume a pesticide purchased for one type of treatment can be used in another setting without first checking the label; many pesticides have similar names and ingredients despite being intended for very different uses.
- Buy only what you need. Storing and disposing of leftover pesticides can lead to unnecessary risks. Review the storage and disposal section of the label for information on how the product should be stored and disposed of, including the empty container.
- Re-read the label before using or re-using a pesticide, don't rely on your memory.
- Do not use pesticides in any manner other than those specifically listed on the label; it is against the law.
- Never remove a pesticide label from the container, or use unlabeled pesticides.
- Store all pesticides safely out of reach of children and pets.
Pesticide labels answer the following questions:
- Ingredients: What's in the product?
- Signal word: How toxic is the product?
- Precautionary statements: How can the product be used safely?
- First aid information: What should I do if it gets in my eyes, mouth, lungs or on my skin?
- Environmental hazards: What special restrictions are placed on this product to protect the environment?
- Personal protective equipment (PPE): What should I wear? Should I use gloves when I use this product?
- Directions for use: How and where should I use the product? How much is okay?
- Storage and disposal: How does the product have to be stored? What should I do with leftovers that I don't need?
- Manufacturer's contact information: How can I get in touch with the company?
- Phone number: Where can I get more information about this product?
- EPA Registration number: What is the unique product number?
Consult your local cooperative extension service office for recommendations suitable for your area.
Source: National Pesticide Information Center
Tempo 1% Dust Label Tempo 1% Dust SDS
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Only users who bought product can write review.
From $28.29 + Free shipping *