- Product Features & Specs
Product Name Talstar P Professional Insecticide Active Ingredient Bifenthrin 7.9% Brand Name Talstar Target Pest
Controls over 75 different pests. Ants, Carpenter Ants, Fire Ants, Armyworms, Lady Beetle, Bees, Beetles†, Biting Flies, Boxelder Bugs, Centipedes, Chiggers, Chinch Bugs, Cicadas, Clover Mites, Cockroaches, Crickets, Cutworms, Dichondra Flea Beetles, Earwigs, Elm Leaf Beetles, Firebrats, Fleas, Flies, Gnats, Grasshoppers, Hornets, Japanese Beetles†, Midges, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Moths, Scorpions, Silverfish, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs (Pillbugs), Spider Mites, Spiders (including Black Widow, Brown Recluse and Hobo Spiders), Springtails, Ticks (including Brown Dog Ticks), Vinegar (Fruit) Flies, and Wasps.
Not for use in California. Please see the product label for a full list of pests.
Talstar Professional is number one trusted brand of insecticide, control of over 75 pests, including ants, termites, cockroaches, spiders, bed bugs, fleas and tick
For use in
Indoors and outdoors on residential, institutional, public, commercial, and industrial buildings, greenhouses, animal confinement facilities/livestock premises, kennels, food handling establishments, and lawns, ornamentals, parks, recreational areas and athletic fields.
When used as a termiticide, individuals/firms must be licensed by the state to apply termiticide products. States may have more restrictive requirements regarding qualifications of persons using this product. Consult the pest control regulatory agency of your state prior to use of this product. Please refer product label for more information.
Not for sale to CT, NY, SD Coverage Area
.5 - 1 oz. per gallon of water per 1,000 sq. ft.
Weight 1.25 lbs UPC # 035832567780 EPA Reg No 279-3206 Manufacturer FMC
- Product Label & SDS
Additional Resources : Always refer actual packages for complete Label Verbiage This information was provided to Pest control products Depot by Manufacturer. The Pest control products Depot makes no claims or warranties to its accuracy. The product label, Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and supporting Product documents are current to the best of our knowledge. No Guarantee is either expressed or implied by the seller beyond that indicated by the registrant of the products advertised herein.
Always read and follow actual package for complete label verbiage. This product may not yet be available or approved for sale or use in your area.
Why is it important to read pesticide labels before using pesticides?
Pesticide labels contain detailed information on how to use the product correctly and legally. Labels also contain information on potential hazards associated with the product and instructions you should follow in the event of a poisoning or spill. Following label instructions will allow you to minimize the risks and maximize the benefits.
Keep these tips in mind:
- Always read the label carefully before you buy a product and make sure the product is intended for your specific use.
- Use the appropriate amount of pesticide for your job. Applying more pesticide than the label directions indicate can waste money and may harm people, pets or the environment. It may even be less effective at controlling the pest.
- Do not assume a pesticide purchased for one type of treatment can be used in another setting without first checking the label; many pesticides have similar names and ingredients despite being intended for very different uses.
- Buy only what you need. Storing and disposing of leftover pesticides can lead to unnecessary risks. Review the storage and disposal section of the label for information on how the product should be stored and disposed of, including the empty container.
- Re-read the label before using or re-using a pesticide, don't rely on your memory.
- Do not use pesticides in any manner other than those specifically listed on the label; it is against the law.
- Never remove a pesticide label from the container, or use unlabeled pesticides.
- Store all pesticides safely out of reach of children and pets.
Pesticide labels answer the following questions:
- Ingredients: What's in the product?
- Signal word: How toxic is the product?
- Precautionary statements: How can the product be used safely?
- First aid information: What should I do if it gets in my eyes, mouth, lungs or on my skin?
- Environmental hazards: What special restrictions are placed on this product to protect the environment?
- Personal protective equipment (PPE): What should I wear? Should I use gloves when I use this product?
- Directions for use: How and where should I use the product? How much is okay?
- Storage and disposal: How does the product have to be stored? What should I do with leftovers that I don't need?
- Manufacturer's contact information: How can I get in touch with the company?
- Phone number: Where can I get more information about this product?
- EPA Registration number: What is the unique product number?
Consult your local cooperative extension service office for recommendations suitable for your area.
Source: National Pesticide Information Center
Talstar P Professional Insecticide Label Talstar P Professional Insecticide SDS Talstar P Professional Insecticide Supplemental Label
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Only users who bought product can write review.