- Product Features & Specs
Product Name Stryker Insecticide Concentrate Active Ingredient
Piperonyl butoxide 60.00%
Brand Name Stryker Target Pest
Ants, Aphids, Apple maggots, Armyworms, Artichoke plume moths, Asparagus beetles, Beet armyworms, Bagworms, Bean beetles, Blister beetles, Blow flies, Biting flies, Boll weevils, Cabbage loppers, Cankerworms, Carrot weevils, Caterpillars, Clover mites, Clover weevils, Cockroaches, 12-Spotted cucumber beetles, Codling moths, Colorado potato beetles, Corn earworms, Crickets, Crane flies, Cross-striped cabbageworms, Cucumber beetles, Deer flies, Deer ticks, Earwigs, Diamondback month larvae, Eastern tent caterpillars, Elm leaf beetles, European corn borers, European pine tip moths, Face flies, Fall webworms, Fire ants, Firebrats, Fireworks, Flea beetles, Flies, Forest tent caterpillars, Fungus gnats, Fruit flies, Fruit tree leaf rollers, Grape leafhoppers, Grape leaf skeletonizes, Grasshoppers, Green fruit worms, Green peach aphids, Greenhouse thrips, Gypsy moths (adult and larvae), Harlequin bugs, Heliothis sp., Hornets, Horn flies,Hornworms, Horse flies, House flies, Indian meal moths,Imported cabbageworms, J panese beetles, Katydids,Lace bugs, Leafhoppers, Leaf rollers, Leaf miners, Lice,Loppers, Lygus, Mealy bugs, Mediterranean flour moths,Mexican bean beetles, Midges, Millipedes, Mosquitoes,Mushroom flies, Navel orange worms, Onion maggots,Pear psylla, Potato leafhopper, Psyllids, Rice weevils,Saw-toothed grain beetles, Silverfish, Skippers, Sow bugs,Stable flies, Stink bugs, Spiders, Tabanidae, Tarnished plant bugs, Thrips, Tomato hornworms, Vinegar flies,Wasps, Webworms, Whiteflies and Yellow jackets.
Stryker is a multi-purpose concentrate insecticide that contains 6% pyrethrins and 60% piperonyl butoxide for a fast knockdown and efficient control of insect pests.
For use in
STRYKER Insecticide Concentrate is intended for use on ornamentals, greenhouse plants, stored products, Livestock, in and around around Residential Buildings and Structures as well as modes of transport.
Not for sale to NY Weight 1.24 lbs UPC # 072693010048 EPA Reg No 53883-308 Manufacturer Control Solution
- Product Label & SDS
Additional Resources : Always refer actual packages for complete Label Verbiage This information was provided to Pest control products Depot by Manufacturer. The Pest control products Depot makes no claims or warranties to its accuracy. The product label, Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and supporting Product documents are current to the best of our knowledge. No Guarantee is either expressed or implied by the seller beyond that indicated by the registrant of the products advertised herein.
Always read and follow actual package for complete label verbiage. This product may not yet be available or approved for sale or use in your area.
Why is it important to read pesticide labels before using pesticides?
Pesticide labels contain detailed information on how to use the product correctly and legally. Labels also contain information on potential hazards associated with the product and instructions you should follow in the event of a poisoning or spill. Following label instructions will allow you to minimize the risks and maximize the benefits.
Keep these tips in mind:
- Always read the label carefully before you buy a product and make sure the product is intended for your specific use.
- Use the appropriate amount of pesticide for your job. Applying more pesticide than the label directions indicate can waste money and may harm people, pets or the environment. It may even be less effective at controlling the pest.
- Do not assume a pesticide purchased for one type of treatment can be used in another setting without first checking the label; many pesticides have similar names and ingredients despite being intended for very different uses.
- Buy only what you need. Storing and disposing of leftover pesticides can lead to unnecessary risks. Review the storage and disposal section of the label for information on how the product should be stored and disposed of, including the empty container.
- Re-read the label before using or re-using a pesticide, don't rely on your memory.
- Do not use pesticides in any manner other than those specifically listed on the label; it is against the law.
- Never remove a pesticide label from the container, or use unlabeled pesticides.
- Store all pesticides safely out of reach of children and pets.
Pesticide labels answer the following questions:
- Ingredients: What's in the product?
- Signal word: How toxic is the product?
- Precautionary statements: How can the product be used safely?
- First aid information: What should I do if it gets in my eyes, mouth, lungs or on my skin?
- Environmental hazards: What special restrictions are placed on this product to protect the environment?
- Personal protective equipment (PPE): What should I wear? Should I use gloves when I use this product?
- Directions for use: How and where should I use the product? How much is okay?
- Storage and disposal: How does the product have to be stored? What should I do with leftovers that I don't need?
- Manufacturer's contact information: How can I get in touch with the company?
- Phone number: Where can I get more information about this product?
- EPA Registration number: What is the unique product number?
Consult your local cooperative extension service office for recommendations suitable for your area.
Source: National Pesticide Information Center
Stryker Insecticide Concentrate Label Stryker Insecticide Concentrate SDS
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Only users who bought product can write review.