- Inspect for entry points into the structure; holes in foundations, missing vents etc.
- Clean up yard area.
- Remove high weeds.
- Move wood piles up off ground.
- Trim scrubs away from foundations.
- Remove any unnecessary debris from yard that may provide harborage.
- Seal holes in foundations.
- Caulk cracks.
- Repair or replace broken vent plates.
- Repair doors, flashing in crawlspace or basement doors.
- Repair or seal any location it appears a snake came enter the structure.
- Remove food and water sources.
- Repair any water leaks in the crawlspace or around the foundation.
- Eliminate any rodent populations in or around the structure
MANUFACTURER RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS AND TREATMENT FOR Snakes CONTROL
Pests need food, water, and shelter. Often the problem may be solved just by removing these key items. Before even thinking about chemical pest control, it is important to be aware of Pest’s Conducive conditions & It’s Recommendations.
Pesticides can be purchased in many different forms, each form has specific uses and application methods The pesticide application method you choose depends on the nature and habits of the target pest, the properties of the pesticide, the suitability of the application equipment, and the cost and efficiency of alternative methods. Your choice is often predetermined by one or more of these factors. Follow label directions for volume recommendations and application rates based on the pest to be controlled and utilize appropriate application tips on equipment. , these application methods are for informational purposes only. To know specific applications method/s for the product you buy, please refer actual packages for complete Label Verbiage.