- If deer are hungry enough they will jump a fence for food, but more than likely that will walk through them, which is why if you are using a fence to keep deer out of you yard, it needs to be sturdy, electrified or a combination of both.
- By building an eight feet or higher fence with an electric wire at the top, deer will learn quickly to move on.
- Electric fencing solutions that can help you keep deer off your property.
- A deer repellent is a good alternative to a physical barrier and can also be less expensive.
- Motion activated water repellent is also a useful way to protect vegetable gardens and shrubs from marauding night time visitors. Easy-to-use, convenient and quick, Spray Away has motion and heat sensor triggers that detect an animal nearby. Similar to a sprinkler, once activated, the electronic valve releases 3 seconds of spray from an attached hose.
MANUFACTURER RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS AND TREATMENT FOR Deer CONTROL
Pests need food, water, and shelter. Often the problem may be solved just by removing these key items. Before even thinking about chemical pest control, it is important to be aware of Pest’s Conducive conditions & It’s Recommendations.
Pesticides can be purchased in many different forms, each form has specific uses and application methods The pesticide application method you choose depends on the nature and habits of the target pest, the properties of the pesticide, the suitability of the application equipment, and the cost and efficiency of alternative methods. Your choice is often predetermined by one or more of these factors. Follow label directions for volume recommendations and application rates based on the pest to be controlled and utilize appropriate application tips on equipment. , these application methods are for informational purposes only. To know specific applications method/s for the product you buy, please refer actual packages for complete Label Verbiage.