- Product Features & Specs
Product Name Pyrocide 300 (3% Pyrethrum) Active Ingredient Pyrethrin Piperonyl Butoxide 6.00% Brand Name Pyrocide Target Pest
Almond Moths, Angoumois Grain Moths, Ants, Black Flies, Boxelder Bugs, Brown Dog Ticks Cadelles, Carpet Beetles, Cereal Beetles, Cheese Mites, Cheese Skippers, Chocolate Moths Cigarette Beetles, Clothes Moths Clover Mites, Cockroaches Coffee Bean Weevils, Confused Flour Beetles, Crickets, Dark Mealworms, Darkling Beetles Deer Flies, Dermestid Beetles Dried Fruit Beetles, Drugstore Beetles, Earwigs, Face Flies Firebrats, Flat Grain Beetles Fleas, Flies, Flying Moths, Fruit Flies, Fungus Gnats, Gnats Grain Mites, Granary Weevils Hide Beetles, Horn Flies Hornets, Horseflies, Indian Meal Moths, Khapra Beetles, Lesser Grain Beetles, Lesser Grain Borers, Lesser House Flies Mediterranean Flour, Moths Merchant Grain, Beetles, Midges Miller Moths, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Palmetto Bugs Pillbugs, Red Flour Beetles Rice Flour Beetles, Rice Weevils Rusty Grain Beetles, Saw-toothed Grain, Beetles, Silverfish Skipper Flies, Small Flying Moths Spiders, Spider Beetles, Stable Flies, Sowbugs, Ticks - Ticks that may carry, and transmit Lyme Disease, Tobacco Moths, Warehouse Beetles, Wasps, Waterbugs, Yellow Jackets, Yellow Mealworms
An Oil-based fogging insecticide with 3% pyrethrin, use to kill flies, mosquitoes, gnats and small flying moths.
For use in
INDOOR AREAS for use in and around but not limited to [such as]: Animal Areas and Quarters, Animal Shelters Animal Control Centers Apartments, Arcades, Attics Auditoriums, Bakeries, Beverage Plants, Bars, Basements, Bathrooms, Boats, Bottling Plants, Breweries, Brewery Warehouses, Buildings, Buses Cabins, Cabinets, Cafeterias Campers, Canneries, Churches City Missions, Circus Tents Closets, Club Houses, Commercial Buildings Communication Centers Condominiums, Concession Stands, Court Houses, Crawl Spaces, Crematoriums, Day Care Centers, Delicatessens, Department Stores, Diners Dog Houses, Drugstores Dumpsters, Dwellings, Egg Processing Plants, Factories False Ceilings, Freight Containers Fruit Packing Sheds, Funeral Parlors, Garbage Bins, Garbage Cans, Garbage Compactors Garbage Trucks, Gas Stations Grain Elevators, Grain Harvesting and, Handling Equipment, Garages, Grain Mills, Granaries Grocery Stores, Homes, Horse Stables and, Barns, Horse Trailers, Hospices, Hospitals Hotels, Indoor Eating, Establishments Industrial Installations Institutional Dining, Areas Institutions, Jails, Kennels Laboratories, Laundromats Lavatories, Libraries, Liquor Stores, Locker Rooms, Marinas Mausoleums, Meat Packing Plants, Mess Halls, Mini-Storages Mobile Canteens, Mobile Homes Morgues, Mortuaries, Motels Movie Theaters, Museums Nursing Homes, Office Buildings Other Public Buildings Parking Garages, Pool Halls Prisons, Public Storage Railroad Cars, Recreational Vehicles, Research Animal Quarters, Restaurants, Retail Stores, Rice Mills, Schools Ships, Ship Holds, Smoke Shops Sports Stadiums, Stables Storage Bins (areas), Stored Food in, multi-walled paper or cloth bags, Stores, Supermarkets, Taverns Textile Mills and, Warehouses Theaters, Tobacco Factories Tobacco Warehouses, Tool Sheds Trains, Transportation Equipment, Trucks, Truck Trailers, Tunnels, Utilities Utility Rooms, Vending Machines Veterinary Hospitals, Wall and Equipment, Voids, Warehouses Washrooms, Wholesale Stores Wine Cellars, Wineries, Zoos
Not for sale to DC, NY Weight 7.51 lbs UPC # 848920000355 EPA Reg No 1021-1177 Manufacturer MGK
- Product Label & SDS
Additional Resources : Always refer actual packages for complete Label Verbiage This information was provided to Pest control products Depot by Manufacturer. The Pest control products Depot makes no claims or warranties to its accuracy. The product label, Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and supporting Product documents are current to the best of our knowledge. No Guarantee is either expressed or implied by the seller beyond that indicated by the registrant of the products advertised herein.
Always read and follow actual package for complete label verbiage. This product may not yet be available or approved for sale or use in your area.
Why is it important to read pesticide labels before using pesticides?
Pesticide labels contain detailed information on how to use the product correctly and legally. Labels also contain information on potential hazards associated with the product and instructions you should follow in the event of a poisoning or spill. Following label instructions will allow you to minimize the risks and maximize the benefits.
Keep these tips in mind:
- Always read the label carefully before you buy a product and make sure the product is intended for your specific use.
- Use the appropriate amount of pesticide for your job. Applying more pesticide than the label directions indicate can waste money and may harm people, pets or the environment. It may even be less effective at controlling the pest.
- Do not assume a pesticide purchased for one type of treatment can be used in another setting without first checking the label; many pesticides have similar names and ingredients despite being intended for very different uses.
- Buy only what you need. Storing and disposing of leftover pesticides can lead to unnecessary risks. Review the storage and disposal section of the label for information on how the product should be stored and disposed of, including the empty container.
- Re-read the label before using or re-using a pesticide, don't rely on your memory.
- Do not use pesticides in any manner other than those specifically listed on the label; it is against the law.
- Never remove a pesticide label from the container, or use unlabeled pesticides.
- Store all pesticides safely out of reach of children and pets.
Pesticide labels answer the following questions:
- Ingredients: What's in the product?
- Signal word: How toxic is the product?
- Precautionary statements: How can the product be used safely?
- First aid information: What should I do if it gets in my eyes, mouth, lungs or on my skin?
- Environmental hazards: What special restrictions are placed on this product to protect the environment?
- Personal protective equipment (PPE): What should I wear? Should I use gloves when I use this product?
- Directions for use: How and where should I use the product? How much is okay?
- Storage and disposal: How does the product have to be stored? What should I do with leftovers that I don't need?
- Manufacturer's contact information: How can I get in touch with the company?
- Phone number: Where can I get more information about this product?
- EPA Registration number: What is the unique product number?
Consult your local cooperative extension service office for recommendations suitable for your area.
Source: National Pesticide Information Center
Pyrocide 300 (3% Pyrethrum) Label Pyrocide 300 (3% Pyrethrum) SDS Pyrocide 300 (3% Pyrethrum) Spanish SDS Pyrocide 300 (3% Pyrethrum) Supplemental Label
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Only users who bought product can write review.
From $178.14 + Free shipping *