Terad3 AG BLOX is recommended for organic production.
With its EPA-approved label, TERAD3 Ag BLOX can be used in all types of organic production, including farming, animal production, warehousing/storage and food processing.
Terad3 Ag Blox combines the most recent advancements in bait formulation to yield a highly weatherable blox with the low hazard benefits of the active ingredient, Vitamin D3. Terad 3 Blox baits kill anticoagulant-resistant rats and mice yet substantially reduce the risk of secondary poisoning.
|For Use In
Terad2 Blox can only be used to control Norway rats, roof rats and house mice in and within 100 feet of man-made structures. Fence and perimeter baiting, beyond 100 feet from a structure as defined above, is prohibited. This product must not be applied directly to food or feed crops. Burrow baiting with Terad3 Ag Blox is prohibited.
With its EPA-approved label, TERAD3 Ag BLOX can be used in all types of organic production, including farming, animal production, warehousing/storage and food processing. It can be used in and around agricultural buildings, including swine, poultry, cattle and dairy facilities. However, it cannot be used in the fields or orchards where crops are growing.
- No secondary poisoning for birds of prey.
- Vitamin D3 BLOX for organic production
- For years, Vitamin D3 was the only active ingredient for rodent control approved for use in organic production. Now, with the introduction of TERAD3 Ag, this unique active ingredient is available as a newly formulated product- a denser, tightly compacted 1-oz. extruded BLOX with superb durability.
- A highly weatherable BLOX, TERAD3 Ag incorporates an advanced preservation system, making the bait mold and moisture resistant. Its high melting point keeps the bait stable in temperatures as high as 200 degrees F. With BLOX, bait translocation is also reduced
- Equally outstanding is the bait's palatability, and its active and inert ingredients meet the organic materials requirements for Organic Materials Research Institute (OMRI) listing. TERAD3 Ag also has a recognized stop-feed action, reducing the need for extensive and continued bait use. Rodents typically stop feeding after a day or two, which ultimately results in lower total bait consumption with greater cost savings.