- Product Features & Specs
Product Name Pro Control Plus Total Release Active Ingredient Pyrethrin 0.500% Cyfluthrin 0.100% Brand Name Pro Control Plus Target Pest
Ants, Black Carpet Beetles, Crickets, Earwigs, Fleas, Gnats, Hornets, Houseflies, Mosquitoes, Pillbugs, Rice Weevils, Roaches, Sawtoothed Grain Beetles, Silverfish, Small Flying Moths, Spiders, Ticks, Wasps and Yellow jackets.
Ideal for space treatments against a wide variety of pests.
For use in
Apartments, Attics, Basements, Buses, Cabins, Campers, Non-food/feed Areas of Commercial Buildings, Garages, Hospitals*, Hotels, Houses, Kennels, Motels, Nursing Homes*, Office Buildings, Railroad Cars, Schools**, Sheds, Ships, Storage Areas, Truck Trailers, Warehouses, Zoos.
* Do not apply this product in any rooms while occupied by patients, the elderly or infirm.
** Do not apply to classrooms when in use.
Weight 0.60 lbs UPC # 804338140632 EPA Reg No 499-462 Manufacturer BASF
- Product Label & SDS
Additional Resources : Always refer actual packages for complete Label Verbiage This information was provided to Pest control products Depot by Manufacturer. The Pest control products Depot makes no claims or warranties to its accuracy. The product label, Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and supporting Product documents are current to the best of our knowledge. No Guarantee is either expressed or implied by the seller beyond that indicated by the registrant of the products advertised herein.
Always read and follow actual package for complete label verbiage. This product may not yet be available or approved for sale or use in your area.
Why is it important to read pesticide labels before using pesticides?
Pesticide labels contain detailed information on how to use the product correctly and legally. Labels also contain information on potential hazards associated with the product and instructions you should follow in the event of a poisoning or spill. Following label instructions will allow you to minimize the risks and maximize the benefits.
Keep these tips in mind:
- Re-read the label before using or re-using a pesticide, don't rely on your memory.
- Never remove a pesticide label from the container, or use unlabeled pesticides.
- Store all pesticides safely out of reach of children and pets.
Pesticide labels answer the following questions:
- Ingredients: What's in the product?
- Signal word: How toxic is the product?
- Precautionary statements: How can the product be used safely?
- First aid information: What should I do if it gets in my eyes, mouth, lungs or on my skin?
- Directions for use: How and where should I use the product? How much is okay?
- Manufacturer's contact information: How can I get in touch with the company?
- Phone number: Where can I get more information about this product?
- EPA Registration number: What is the unique product number?
Consult your local cooperative extension service office for recommendations suitable for your area.
Source: National Pesticide Information Center
Pro Control Plus Total Release Label Pro Control Plus Total Release SDS
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.