- Product Features & Specs
Product Name Martins Permethrin 10% Active Ingredient Permethrin 10.0% Brand Name Martin's Target Pest
Argentine ants, Odorous ants, acrobat ants, thief ants, pharoh ants, Armyworms, American Dog tick, Brown dog ticks, Chinch bugs, Crickets, Cutworms, Fleas, Grasshoppers, Japanese beetle, grubs, Mole crickets, Sod webworms, Leafhoppers, Clover mites, Crickets, Earwigs, Millipedes, Sowbugs (Pillbugs), Cluster flies, Flying moths, Gnats, House flies, Mosquitoes, Horseflies, house flies, Face flies, Stable flies, blow flies, lesser Houseflies and other manure breeding flies, Lice, Mites, including Deer tick (carrier of Lyme disease), German cockroach, American cockroaches, Brown banded cockroach, Oriental cockroach, Smokey brown cockroach, Cellar spider, Black widow spider, Brown recluse spider, House spider, fruit flies, gnats, skipper flies, wasps, hornets, bees, black flies, angoumois grain moths and tobacco moths
Multipurpose Insecticide for livestock use for Outdoor & Indoor premise spray that provides knockdown, and excellent residual activity for up to 28 days.
For use in
Indoor & Outdoor:
Indoor use areas: homes, and the nonfood/feed areas of bakeries, beverage plants, canneries, flour mills, food processing plants, grain elevators, granaries, hospitals (non-occupied areas), hotels, motels, industrial installations, kennels, meat packing plants, office buildings, railroad cars, restaurants, schools, ships holds, super-markets, truck trailers, warehouses.
Animals and animal premise use: cattle barns, swine houses, milk rooms, kennels, poultry houses, horse barns, dairies, milking parlors, feed lots, stables, and paddocks.
Read label for complete listing.
Where to use it
Commercial Applicators Only
This product is not for use on clothing.
Not for sale to CT, DC, DE, ME, NY Weight 1.20 lbs EPA Reg No 53883-72
- Product Label & SDS
Additional Resources : Always refer actual packages for complete Label Verbiage This information was provided to Pest control products Depot by Manufacturer. The Pest control products Depot makes no claims or warranties to its accuracy. The product label, Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and supporting Product documents are current to the best of our knowledge. No Guarantee is either expressed or implied by the seller beyond that indicated by the registrant of the products advertised herein.
Always read and follow actual package for complete label verbiage. This product may not yet be available or approved for sale or use in your area.
Why is it important to read pesticide labels before using pesticides?
Pesticide labels contain detailed information on how to use the product correctly and legally. Labels also contain information on potential hazards associated with the product and instructions you should follow in the event of a poisoning or spill. Following label instructions will allow you to minimize the risks and maximize the benefits.
Keep these tips in mind:
- Always read the label carefully before you buy a product and make sure the product is intended for your specific use.
- Use the appropriate amount of pesticide for your job. Applying more pesticide than the label directions indicate can waste money and may harm people, pets or the environment. It may even be less effective at controlling the pest.
- Do not assume a pesticide purchased for one type of treatment can be used in another setting without first checking the label; many pesticides have similar names and ingredients despite being intended for very different uses.
- Buy only what you need. Storing and disposing of leftover pesticides can lead to unnecessary risks. Review the storage and disposal section of the label for information on how the product should be stored and disposed of, including the empty container.
- Re-read the label before using or re-using a pesticide, don't rely on your memory.
- Do not use pesticides in any manner other than those specifically listed on the label; it is against the law.
- Never remove a pesticide label from the container, or use unlabeled pesticides.
- Store all pesticides safely out of reach of children and pets.
Pesticide labels answer the following questions:
- Ingredients: What's in the product?
- Signal word: How toxic is the product?
- Precautionary statements: How can the product be used safely?
- First aid information: What should I do if it gets in my eyes, mouth, lungs or on my skin?
- Environmental hazards: What special restrictions are placed on this product to protect the environment?
- Personal protective equipment (PPE): What should I wear? Should I use gloves when I use this product?
- Directions for use: How and where should I use the product? How much is okay?
- Storage and disposal: How does the product have to be stored? What should I do with leftovers that I don't need?
- Manufacturer's contact information: How can I get in touch with the company?
- Phone number: Where can I get more information about this product?
- EPA Registration number: What is the unique product number?
Consult your local cooperative extension service office for recommendations suitable for your area.
Source: National Pesticide Information Center
Martins Permethrin 10% Label Martins Permethrin 10% SDS
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Only users who bought product can write review.