- Product Features & Specs
Product Name FBS-1 Fly Bait Station Brand Name FBS-1 Description
The FBS1® Fly Bait Station is constructed with chipped metal flakes in the plastic, creating a high contrast that attracts flies. Its innovative design includes a 5-year UV additive, that prevents the elements from breaking down baits and provides a sheltered space for flies to feed. With long-term baiting, the FBS becomes an effective kill zone and management solution.
Where to use it
The station can be mounted on fences, walls or other surfaces near dumpsters, behind restaurants or in other places where flies are a problem.
Weight 0.31 lbs Manufacturer VM Products Dimensions
6.5” x 3.75” x 2.75”
Weight: 0.2359 lbs.
- Vents in the front of the station allow flies to access the bait but prevent water from entering the kill zone.
- Molded with clear plastic that includes compounded metal flakes to reflect light, create contrast, and give the illusion of an open area for flies to enter the station.
- Red trays create additional contrasts to draw flies into the station.
- Comes standard with two removable, shallow bait trays for easy replacement and cleaning.
- Works with granular and liquid fly baits.
- Easily mount to walls, fences, stakes, poles, etc., with adhesive tape, nails, screws, zip ties, Velcro, or liquid nails.
- Comes with custom-fit adhesive tape and double-sided foam.
- Optional FBS1 ground anchor can be used for installation in outdoor patio areas and lush foliage.
- Barcode attached to lid provides a permanent inspection point, allowing easy scanning, mapping, and logging as part of IPM field solutions.
- Uses VM Products universal key.
- Durable, 100% American-made, from recycled plastic.
- Private label available.
- Product Label & SDS
Additional Resources : Always refer actual packages for complete Label Verbiage This information was provided to Pest control products Depot by Manufacturer. The Pest control products Depot makes no claims or warranties to its accuracy. The product label, Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and supporting Product documents are current to the best of our knowledge. No Guarantee is either expressed or implied by the seller beyond that indicated by the registrant of the products advertised herein.
Always read and follow actual package for complete label verbiage. This product may not yet be available or approved for sale or use in your area.
Why is it important to read pesticide labels before using pesticides?
Pesticide labels contain detailed information on how to use the product correctly and legally. Labels also contain information on potential hazards associated with the product and instructions you should follow in the event of a poisoning or spill. Following label instructions will allow you to minimize the risks and maximize the benefits.
Keep these tips in mind:
- Always read the label carefully before you buy a product and make sure the product is intended for your specific use.
- Use the appropriate amount of pesticide for your job. Applying more pesticide than the label directions indicate can waste money and may harm people, pets or the environment. It may even be less effective at controlling the pest.
- Do not assume a pesticide purchased for one type of treatment can be used in another setting without first checking the label; many pesticides have similar names and ingredients despite being intended for very different uses.
- Buy only what you need. Storing and disposing of leftover pesticides can lead to unnecessary risks. Review the storage and disposal section of the label for information on how the product should be stored and disposed of, including the empty container.
- Re-read the label before using or re-using a pesticide, don't rely on your memory.
- Do not use pesticides in any manner other than those specifically listed on the label; it is against the law.
- Never remove a pesticide label from the container, or use unlabeled pesticides.
- Store all pesticides safely out of reach of children and pets.
Pesticide labels answer the following questions:
- Ingredients: What's in the product?
- Signal word: How toxic is the product?
- Precautionary statements: How can the product be used safely?
- First aid information: What should I do if it gets in my eyes, mouth, lungs or on my skin?
- Environmental hazards: What special restrictions are placed on this product to protect the environment?
- Personal protective equipment (PPE): What should I wear? Should I use gloves when I use this product?
- Directions for use: How and where should I use the product? How much is okay?
- Storage and disposal: How does the product have to be stored? What should I do with leftovers that I don't need?
- Manufacturer's contact information: How can I get in touch with the company?
- Phone number: Where can I get more information about this product?
- EPA Registration number: What is the unique product number?
Consult your local cooperative extension service office for recommendations suitable for your area.
Source: National Pesticide Information Center
FBS-1 Fly Bait Station Label
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Only users who bought product can write review.
From $16.43 + Free shipping *