- Product Features & Specs
Product Name DSV Disinfectant, Sanitizer, Virucide Active Ingredient Octyl Decyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride 1.650% Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride 0.825% Dioctyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride 0.825% Alkyl (C14, 50%; C12, 40%; C16, 10%) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 2.200% Brand Name DSV Target Pest
Nisus DSV is a broad spectrum disinfectant, sanitizer, viricide, mildew state, fungicide and deodorizer that is labeled to kill 31 strains of bacteria and 19 different viruses, for more information please read label.
Kills harmful germs, bacteria, fungi and viruses, Prevents and eliminates mildew, Disinfects hepatitis, Hantavirus, avian flu, HIV and more.
DSV kills E.Coli, Salmonella, Staph and more
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Candida albicans
- Corynebacterium ammoniagenes
- Enterbacter aerogenes
- Enterbacter cloacae
- Enterococcus faecalis
- Enterococcus faecium
- Escherichia coli
- Escherichia coli 0157:H7
- Legionella pneumophila
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Proteus mirabilis
- Proteus vulgaris
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella typhi
- Serratia marcescens
- Shigella dysenteriae
- Shigella flexneri
- Shigella sonnei
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Stahpylococcus epidermidis
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Xanthomonas axonopodis pv. Citri
- Xanthomonas campestris pv.Vesicatoria
Nisus DSV is a broad spectrum disinfectant, sanitizer, viricide, mildew state, fungicide and deodorizer that is labeled to kill 31 strains of bacteria and 19 different viruses.
DSV can be used anytime you want to create a clean, sterile environment by removing potentially dangerous organisms. DSV labeled to kill the following pathogens on hard surfaces: Hantavirus, Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV Herpes simplex), HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), Influenza A H1N1 Virus (Strain A/PR/8/34 and ATCC VR-1469), Respiratory syncytial virus Vaccinia virus. One gallon of concentrate makes 64 gallons of finished solution.
DSV labeled to kill the following pathogens on hard surfaces, Hantavirus, Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV Herpes simplex), Type 1 Virus (ATCC VR260), HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), Influenza A H1N1 Virus (Strain A/PR/8/34 and ATCC VR-1469). One gallon of concentrate makes 64 gallons of solution. Surface should remain wet for 10 minutes for effective control
When do you use DSV?
DSV can be used anytime you need to clean and disinfect a compromised environment. For example, use it in the aftermath of a flood to control contamination and disease-breeding conditions. DSV can be used for:
- Rat infested areas
- Sewage back-ups
- Flooded areas
- Dead rodent areas
- Bat droppings
- Dog and cat feces
- Blood clean-up
DSV can be used whenever you want to protect the living conditions of your home by removing potentially dangerous organisms.
For use in
Labeled for use in hundreds of commercial establishment, including; farms & agribusinesses, kennels, Veterinary practices, hospitals, day care centers & nurseries, nursing homes, restaurants, institutional kitchen, food processing areas. Labeled for many residential area uses, including: kitchens, bathrooms, whirlpools, humidifiers, floors & carpeting. Please refer product label for more information.
Weight 8.28 lbs UPC # 616609556017 EPA Reg No 10324-80-64405 Manufacturer Nisus
- Product Label & SDS
Additional Resources : Always refer actual packages for complete Label Verbiage This information was provided to Pest control products Depot by Manufacturer. The Pest control products Depot makes no claims or warranties to its accuracy. The product label, Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and supporting Product documents are current to the best of our knowledge. No Guarantee is either expressed or implied by the seller beyond that indicated by the registrant of the products advertised herein.
Always read and follow actual package for complete label verbiage. This product may not yet be available or approved for sale or use in your area.
Why is it important to read pesticide labels before using pesticides?
Pesticide labels contain detailed information on how to use the product correctly and legally. Labels also contain information on potential hazards associated with the product and instructions you should follow in the event of a poisoning or spill. Following label instructions will allow you to minimize the risks and maximize the benefits.
Keep these tips in mind:
- Always read the label carefully before you buy a product and make sure the product is intended for your specific use.
- Use the appropriate amount of pesticide for your job. Applying more pesticide than the label directions indicate can waste money and may harm people, pets or the environment. It may even be less effective at controlling the pest.
- Do not assume a pesticide purchased for one type of treatment can be used in another setting without first checking the label; many pesticides have similar names and ingredients despite being intended for very different uses.
- Buy only what you need. Storing and disposing of leftover pesticides can lead to unnecessary risks. Review the storage and disposal section of the label for information on how the product should be stored and disposed of, including the empty container.
- Re-read the label before using or re-using a pesticide, don't rely on your memory.
- Do not use pesticides in any manner other than those specifically listed on the label; it is against the law.
- Never remove a pesticide label from the container, or use unlabeled pesticides.
- Store all pesticides safely out of reach of children and pets.
Pesticide labels answer the following questions:
- Ingredients: What's in the product?
- Signal word: How toxic is the product?
- Precautionary statements: How can the product be used safely?
- First aid information: What should I do if it gets in my eyes, mouth, lungs or on my skin?
- Environmental hazards: What special restrictions are placed on this product to protect the environment?
- Personal protective equipment (PPE): What should I wear? Should I use gloves when I use this product?
- Directions for use: How and where should I use the product? How much is okay?
- Storage and disposal: How does the product have to be stored? What should I do with leftovers that I don't need?
- Manufacturer's contact information: How can I get in touch with the company?
- Phone number: Where can I get more information about this product?
- EPA Registration number: What is the unique product number?
Consult your local cooperative extension service office for recommendations suitable for your area.
Source: National Pesticide Information Center
DSV Disinfectant, Sanitizer, Virucide Label DSV Disinfectant, Sanitizer, Virucide SDS
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Only users who bought product can write review.
From $46.30 + Free shipping *