- Product Features & Specs
Product Name BTI Mosquito Briquets Active Ingredient Bacillus Popilliae 10.31% Brand Name Mosquito dunks Target Pest Mosquitoes and Psychodid flies and their larvae. Please see the product label for a full list of pests. Description
BTI Mosquito Briquets the best floating Sustained-release larvicide for long term control of Mosquito and Psychodid Fly Larvae.
For use in
Outdoor applications near the household, such as standing water in bird baths, old automobile tires, rain barrels, ponds, abandoned or unused swimming pools (particularly above ground types), ditches, tree holes, roof gutters for collecting rainwater, flower pots, animal watering troughs or any other locations near the household where water collects and remains for periods of time.
Indoor use: For use in areas that collect water from time to time areas such as elevator shafts, basements that flood, sump pumps and any drainage areas within buildings. Please refer product label for more information.
Where to use it
Bird baths, old automobile tires, rain barrels, ponds, abandoned or unused swimming pools (particularly above ground types), ditches, tree holes, roof gutters for collecting rainwater, flower pots, animal watering troughs, Waste water treatment plants, elevator shafts, basements that flood, sump pumps and any drainage areas within buildings
Weight 0.80 lbs UPC # 018506001117 EPA Reg No 6218-47 Manufacturer Summit Chemical Co.
- Product Label & SDS
Additional Resources : Always refer actual packages for complete Label Verbiage This information was provided to Pest control products Depot by Manufacturer. The Pest control products Depot makes no claims or warranties to its accuracy. The product label, Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and supporting Product documents are current to the best of our knowledge. No Guarantee is either expressed or implied by the seller beyond that indicated by the registrant of the products advertised herein.
Always read and follow actual package for complete label verbiage. This product may not yet be available or approved for sale or use in your area.
Why is it important to read pesticide labels before using pesticides?
Pesticide labels contain detailed information on how to use the product correctly and legally. Labels also contain information on potential hazards associated with the product and instructions you should follow in the event of a poisoning or spill. Following label instructions will allow you to minimize the risks and maximize the benefits.
Keep these tips in mind:
- Always read the label carefully before you buy a product and make sure the product is intended for your specific use.
- Use the appropriate amount of pesticide for your job. Applying more pesticide than the label directions indicate can waste money and may harm people, pets or the environment. It may even be less effective at controlling the pest.
- Do not assume a pesticide purchased for one type of treatment can be used in another setting without first checking the label; many pesticides have similar names and ingredients despite being intended for very different uses.
- Buy only what you need. Storing and disposing of leftover pesticides can lead to unnecessary risks. Review the storage and disposal section of the label for information on how the product should be stored and disposed of, including the empty container.
- Re-read the label before using or re-using a pesticide, don't rely on your memory.
- Do not use pesticides in any manner other than those specifically listed on the label; it is against the law.
- Never remove a pesticide label from the container, or use unlabeled pesticides.
- Store all pesticides safely out of reach of children and pets.
Pesticide labels answer the following questions:
- Ingredients: What's in the product?
- Signal word: How toxic is the product?
- Precautionary statements: How can the product be used safely?
- First aid information: What should I do if it gets in my eyes, mouth, lungs or on my skin?
- Environmental hazards: What special restrictions are placed on this product to protect the environment?
- Personal protective equipment (PPE): What should I wear? Should I use gloves when I use this product?
- Directions for use: How and where should I use the product? How much is okay?
- Storage and disposal: How does the product have to be stored? What should I do with leftovers that I don't need?
- Manufacturer's contact information: How can I get in touch with the company?
- Phone number: Where can I get more information about this product?
- EPA Registration number: What is the unique product number?
Consult your local cooperative extension service office for recommendations suitable for your area.
Source: National Pesticide Information Center
BTI Mosquito Briquets Label BTI Mosquito Briquets SDS
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Only users who bought product can write review.