All sales are final. Active Guard Mattress Liner. We cannot accept returns on opened and/or used Bed bug heat system after they have left our warehouse due to the possibility of spreading bed bugs. Please call our customer service at 1-877-788-2847 for defective items.
- Product Features & Specs
Product Name Active Guard Mattress Liner Application
Use Active Guard Mattress Liner over bedding, e.g. mattress, air mattress, box spring, sofa bed, etc. Fit the Active Guard Mattress Liner over the bedding. Pull down on the edges of the liner to insure a tight fit against bedding. Place another surface such as mattress pad, barrier encasement or bottom sheet over the mattress liner. If the liner is installed for house dust mites: after eight (8) weeks remove the Active Guard Mattress Liner and vacuum your bedding thoroughly while ventilating the room. Removing the liner to vacuum the bedding is not required for liners installed for bed bugs. For best results, use new filters and fresh bags in your vacuum cleaner. If you suffer from dust mite induced allergies, have someone else vacuum your mattress. Re-apply the Active Guard Mattress Liner on your bedding immediately, and then leave the mattress liner undisturbed for two (2) years. No need for further removal or vacuuming.
Brand Name Active Guard Target Pest
Bed bugs, dust mites
Active Guard kill bed bugs and dust mites continuously for up to two years. Active Guard mattress liners kill bed bugs within 72 hours, even for those resistant strains.
For use in
Bedding (e.g., Mattresses, box springs, air mattresses and sofa beds)
Weight 0.40 lbs UPC # 856882001013 EPA Reg No 82123-1 Manufacturer Allergy Technologies LLC
- Product Label & SDS
Additional Resources : Always refer actual packages for complete Label Verbiage This information was provided to Pest control products Depot by Manufacturer. The Pest control products Depot makes no claims or warranties to its accuracy. The product label, Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and supporting Product documents are current to the best of our knowledge. No Guarantee is either expressed or implied by the seller beyond that indicated by the registrant of the products advertised herein.
Always read and follow actual package for complete label verbiage. This product may not yet be available or approved for sale or use in your area.
Why is it important to read pesticide labels before using pesticides?
Pesticide labels contain detailed information on how to use the product correctly and legally. Labels also contain information on potential hazards associated with the product and instructions you should follow in the event of a poisoning or spill. Following label instructions will allow you to minimize the risks and maximize the benefits.
Keep these tips in mind:
- Always read the label carefully before you buy a product and make sure the product is intended for your specific use.
- Use the appropriate amount of pesticide for your job. Applying more pesticide than the label directions indicate can waste money and may harm people, pets or the environment. It may even be less effective at controlling the pest.
- Do not assume a pesticide purchased for one type of treatment can be used in another setting without first checking the label; many pesticides have similar names and ingredients despite being intended for very different uses.
- Buy only what you need. Storing and disposing of leftover pesticides can lead to unnecessary risks. Review the storage and disposal section of the label for information on how the product should be stored and disposed of, including the empty container.
- Re-read the label before using or re-using a pesticide, don't rely on your memory.
- Do not use pesticides in any manner other than those specifically listed on the label; it is against the law.
- Never remove a pesticide label from the container, or use unlabeled pesticides.
- Store all pesticides safely out of reach of children and pets.
Pesticide labels answer the following questions:
- Ingredients: What's in the product?
- Signal word: How toxic is the product?
- Precautionary statements: How can the product be used safely?
- First aid information: What should I do if it gets in my eyes, mouth, lungs or on my skin?
- Environmental hazards: What special restrictions are placed on this product to protect the environment?
- Personal protective equipment (PPE): What should I wear? Should I use gloves when I use this product?
- Directions for use: How and where should I use the product? How much is okay?
- Storage and disposal: How does the product have to be stored? What should I do with leftovers that I don't need?
- Manufacturer's contact information: How can I get in touch with the company?
- Phone number: Where can I get more information about this product?
- EPA Registration number: What is the unique product number?
Consult your local cooperative extension service office for recommendations suitable for your area.
Source: National Pesticide Information Center
Active Guard Mattress Liner Label Active Guard Mattress Liner SDS
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.