- Product Features & Specs
Product Name Acclaim Extra Selective Herbicide Active Ingredient Fenoxaprop-p-ethyl 6.59% Brand Name Acclaim Extra Target Pest
Silver crabgrass, Goose grass Smooth crabgrass, Hairy crabgrass, Barnyard grass Foxtail species, Panicum species Johnson grass (seedling) Johnson grass (rhizome) Sandbur Sprangletop, Japanese stilt grass, Common Bermuda grass.
Kills crabgrass, goose grass and other annual and perennial grasses in cool season turf faster than any other product on the market. It can also be used to suppress Bermuda grass in zoysia grass.
Please see the product label for a full list of pests.
Acclaim Extra is Selective Post emergent Herbicide offers reliable ontrol of crabgrass and goosegrass without harming cool-season turf.
Can work in a single treatment, See results in as fast as one week, Systemic activity, rapidly absorbed through the foliage, Effective in a wide range of growth stages, Water-based formulation simplifies handlingRainfast in one hour, Acclaim Extra is most effective when weeds are young and actively growing. It can also be used to temporarily suppress the growth of Johnsongrass (rhizome stage) and common bermudagrass.
Not for sale to CA Weight 1.20 lbs UPC # 706927860030 EPA Reg No 432-950 Manufacturer Bayer Environmental Science
- Product Label & SDS
Additional Resources : Always refer actual packages for complete Label Verbiage This information was provided to Pest control products Depot by Manufacturer. The Pest control products Depot makes no claims or warranties to its accuracy. The product label, Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and supporting Product documents are current to the best of our knowledge. No Guarantee is either expressed or implied by the seller beyond that indicated by the registrant of the products advertised herein.
Always read and follow actual package for complete label verbiage. This product may not yet be available or approved for sale or use in your area.
Why is it important to read pesticide labels before using pesticides?
Pesticide labels contain detailed information on how to use the product correctly and legally. Labels also contain information on potential hazards associated with the product and instructions you should follow in the event of a poisoning or spill. Following label instructions will allow you to minimize the risks and maximize the benefits.
Keep these tips in mind:
- Always read the label carefully before you buy a product and make sure the product is intended for your specific use.
- Use the appropriate amount of pesticide for your job. Applying more pesticide than the label directions indicate can waste money and may harm people, pets or the environment. It may even be less effective at controlling the pest.
- Do not assume a pesticide purchased for one type of treatment can be used in another setting without first checking the label; many pesticides have similar names and ingredients despite being intended for very different uses.
- Buy only what you need. Storing and disposing of leftover pesticides can lead to unnecessary risks. Review the storage and disposal section of the label for information on how the product should be stored and disposed of, including the empty container.
- Re-read the label before using or re-using a pesticide, don't rely on your memory.
- Do not use pesticides in any manner other than those specifically listed on the label; it is against the law.
- Never remove a pesticide label from the container, or use unlabeled pesticides.
- Store all pesticides safely out of reach of children and pets.
Pesticide labels answer the following questions:
- Ingredients: What's in the product?
- Signal word: How toxic is the product?
- Precautionary statements: How can the product be used safely?
- First aid information: What should I do if it gets in my eyes, mouth, lungs or on my skin?
- Environmental hazards: What special restrictions are placed on this product to protect the environment?
- Personal protective equipment (PPE): What should I wear? Should I use gloves when I use this product?
- Directions for use: How and where should I use the product? How much is okay?
- Storage and disposal: How does the product have to be stored? What should I do with leftovers that I don't need?
- Manufacturer's contact information: How can I get in touch with the company?
- Phone number: Where can I get more information about this product?
- EPA Registration number: What is the unique product number?
Consult your local cooperative extension service office for recommendations suitable for your area.
Source: National Pesticide Information Center
Acclaim Extra Selective Herbicide Label Acclaim Extra Selective Herbicide SDS
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Only users who bought product can write review.